2018 is set to be an eventful year for Ida Karskaya!
– In his annual report, Daniel Ségala delivered a piece of “exclusive news”: the Denys Puech Museum in Rodez, directed by Benoit Decron, is planning a 2018 exhibition dedicated to artists having worked in Aveyron, among whom Karskaya is included. Further information will be posted on the website during the year.
– An individual show at the Gajac Museum in Villeneuve-sur-Lot. The dates have not yet been set (late 2018 – early 2019).
– A participation (three major artworks) in the exhibition “Loved, Lost and Loose: Foreign artists in Paris, 1944-68” at the Reina Sofia Museum in Madrid (Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia), which will finally take place from November 20, 2018 to April 22, 2019.
– A participation in the exhibition “Tribute to Guy Resse and his gallery La Roue,” with a presentation of “collages” at Galerie Convergences, first semester of 2018.
– Galerie Convergences and Galerie Gratadou Intuiti regularly present artworks by Karskaya during each of their group exhibitions in April and July. We will keep you informed.